Our team is in the process of identifying and inviting individuals with a proven track record of creating high quality digital assets to become Envato Elements authors.
Envato Elements Author Selection Criteria
To create a high quality library for subscribers and ensure authors receive great compensation for their work, authors must meet our strict quality guidelines.
- Consistent Quality: Authors must have an exceptional level of quality across their entire portfolio displaying a very high level of skill. If there's a mixture of quality in a portfolio then we evaluate on case by case basis, focusing on recent work.
- Exceptional item presentation, branding and description of items: Products must be accurately represented, with beautiful preview images and collateral. Item titles, previews & descriptions must be clear and compelling.
- Style: Items must have a premium quality presentation, be relevant to our audience and be useful, on-trend, modern & clean.
- Proven track record: We require a highly rated portfolio, good customer feedback and a history of playing fair on Envato Market or other similar platforms.
Nice to have
- Authors should be actively creating and uploading new work.
- Authors should have a solid portfolio (a minimum of 10 to 20 items preferred.)
- Portfolios should display a range of item types.
- Items should display unique qualities that set them apart.
Must not have
- Any intellectual property or copyright issues.
- Significant and notable negative feedback from customers.
Although we proactively identify and personally invite new authors to Envato Elements, if you’re interested in joining you can register your interest. Please note that registering in this way does not necessarily mean you will receive a response from us or an invitation to become an author.