In an effort to create a great experience for subscribers and keep Envato Elements fair and balanced for all participating authors Multi Item Bundles are not allowed.
To be clear, we're talking about large bundles packed full of multiple item types and designed to entice greater downloads via the quantity and value included. Instead of focussing on Quantity you should focus on Quality as a measure for attracting subscribers to download your work.
Together with your help we want to provide the best experience we can for subscribers and suggest you use common sense when deciding how your items should be packaged. In many cases keeping items in "Packs" is preferable and is more useful for the subscriber. Some examples are Icon Packs, Font Families, Infographics, Product Mockup Sets & Wedding Invitation Packs, you should avoid splitting out items such as these into separate items unless it's in the best interest of subscribers to do so. In some cases these categories also receive more Item Points than others on the basis that they offer a complete package to subscribers.
Any efforts to deliberately game the system and try to increase downloads by either bundling or splitting out your items will not be tolerated.
- Packaging together related things, for example: stationary packs, product mockup sets, business card sets, flyer templates or facebook post banners.
- Icon packs (Icons that are created as a set should remain a a single item).
- Infographics (Similarly themed Infographic design elements should be packaged, rather than offered individually).
- Packaging together font styles that are all part of the same font family.
- Including items that are a natural complement to the primary item. For example: Script typeface including an ornaments photoshop brush.
- Listing items individually if in the interest of subscribers to do so is allowed. In the case of product mockups we prefer and will allow sets (where the mockups are related, from the same shoot and intended as a set) we will also allow product mockups that are a single item where sensible to do so.
- Multi item bundles, e.g. 3 Email templates, 5 fonts, 5 product mockups etc.
- Font bundles including more than 1 font family.
- Splitting a font family into individual styles.
- Listing Infographic assets / elements as individual items rather than in a pack of similarly themed assets.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask our Author Help Team.