The CMS Templates Item Type on Elements includes the following categories:
The Web Templates Item Type on Elements includes the following categories:
- Site Templates
- Landing Page Templates
There are two seperate Item Types for Admin or Email Templates:
- Admin Templates
- Email Templates
Before proceeding to contribute items of these types to Elements please review the following sections of the Elements Author Help Center:
Given the complex nature of these items they must be approved by the ThemeForest review team and exist on Envato Market. We have integrated a link between Envato Market (ThemeForest) and Envato Elements to make the experience of contributing CMS & HTML Templates to Elements easier for you. Just enter the item ID for your work from ThemeForest to associate a link between the two items and bring across the zip asset file and live preview URL.
Please contribute only your best work to Envato Elements. It is a requirement that items of these types exist on ThemeForest however that does not mean you should contribute all of your items to Envato Elements. Please avoid older items and focus on your modern, clean and well presented templates.
A note on author collaboration and partnerships. We're aware that some authors on ThemeForest collaborate or obtain permission from the original designer to create new items with the original authors design. Please keep in mind that Elements is a separate platform to Envato Market and it is your responsibility to ensure you have the rights to list your item on Elements as per the Author Agreement.
To contribute to Envato Elements please follow these steps:
- Login to Elements Author with your Envato account.
- Head over to your My Items dashboard.
- Select CMS Templates, Web Templates, Admin Templates or Email Templates from the Item Type dropdown
- Input the ThemeForest Item ID for the item you wish to contribute to Elements (the item ID can be located in the item URL - e.g. https://themeforest.net/item/item-name/12345678
- Select the Create Item button to begin the upload process
- The zip file asset and the live preview URL will both be transported over to Elements via integration with ThemeForest. As a result these two assets are not editable during upload (when you update the items zip asset on ThemeForest the update will also flow through to Envato Elements).
- We have different rules, attributes and other metadata requirements as compared to Envato Market and you will need to enter in this information for each of your items. Only the zip asset file and live preview URL are inserted via the link with Envato Market. Fill in all other required details as accurately as you can and pay strict attention to our Quality Guidelines. Specifically consider how you can best present your items on Envato Elements. See this article regarding Cover & Preview Images. We have different quality requirements to Envato Market and require that Cover Images present your item in a clean and modern way. Include minimal amounts of text, that means no feature lists or marketing on Cover Images. This information can be included in Item Descriptions.
Please submit a ticket to the Author Help Team if you have any questions or need any assistance.